- The collective name for vampires is a clutch, brood or clan
- The muppet character, the Count is based on the myth that if you throw a net over a doorway or window, the vampire is compelled to count the holes. While he counts, you run.
- Haematodipsia is a sexual thirst for blood. Sufferers develop day blindness, giving rise to the myth that vampires hate the sun.
- Female vampires were also often blamed for spreading the bubonic plague throughout Europe.
- Some historians argue that Prince Charles, heir to the British throne, is a direct descendant of the Vlad the Impaler, the son of Vlad Dracula.
So, why my interest in vampires?
One of the heroes in my latest release Claimed by the Vampire, Seduced by the Werewolf is one. The other’s a werewolf. What a shame they hate each other
After seven centuries, Elias, a former Spartan turned vampire, finds his eternal bride.
Seth, Elias’s werewolf half-brother, scents his mate.
Vampire and werewolf loathe each other. The only thing they agree on is that Tempest is their mate–and they’re not sharing.
A prophecy will force Tempest, a twenty-first-century witch, to choose between them. As the half-brothers vie to win her heart, they teach her about spanking, the way pain heightens pleasure, and the joy of multiple orgasms.
A vampire can’t survive without his fated bride. A werewolf dies if he loses his mate. Their future rests in Tempest’s hands. Which one will she choose?
Note: While loosely linked to the Scattered Siblings series, this book may be read as a stand-
Kryssie is active on social media and would love to hear from you