Cailin Briste is now accepting applications to become a review crew member. Details of specific review opportunities will posted on her Review Crew Facebook page. To receive an item for review, you must fill out the application below.
All reviewers must agree to the following:
- You will fill out the review form below. You’ll need to have the link to your Amazon Review Profile and links to any other places you plan to post your review. Such as your Goodreads Reviewer Profile Link, your blog URL, or your Facebook URL.
- You will join the Review Crew Facebook Group. Information will be posted there, and I will answer your questions there.
- For each item you are selected to review, you will leave an honest review on at least one vendor site (Amazon, iBooks, Kobo or Barnes & Noble), and one additional public site (Goodreads, your personal blog, Facebook or a second vendor site).
- You will post the following at the end of your review: ‘I received a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.
- You will not share the book file with anyone (in any form).
- You will not upload the book file to any website for any purpose.
- If you are not able to follow through on the review, you’ll contact Cailin in a timely manner and recognize that you may be removed from Cailin’s Review Crew.
- It’s up to Cailin’s discretion who to send copies of her books to.