March 2017 Newsletter
March 17, 2017
Erin go Bragh!
The small percentage of Irish in me always comes out on St. Patrick’s Day. A Guinness or hard cider is a must. And I do pinch those not wearing green. There’s some Irish man-candy a little later in this newsletter.
Matou & Me is off to the editor to begin the editing process. With that accomplished, I’ve started in on the novella I’m contributing to the latest SFR Shooting Stars anthology, Cosmic Love Cabaret.
If you were hoping to read a love story for Master Trey, Adrianna’s mentor in Shane: Marshal of Tallav, you’re in luck. Master Trey is head for the Cosmic Love Cabaret on the L.S. Quantum. It’s like Beta Tau, the pleasure planet, but on a gigantic space ship.
The Cosmic Love Cabaret anthology will be up for presale at Amazon on September 26, 2017 for the sale price of $2.99. Never fear. I will remind you. 😊
My other big news – I write science fiction romance, so this was a no brainer since I’m already a Postwaves member in the books, science fiction, and love & romance groups.
I’ve started a Sci-fi Romance group at Postwaves. (What is Postwaves?)
Any member can add posts. I will be asking the Postwaves people to add several websites as auto post. The point of the group is to spread the love of
Description: For those who read, write, publish, and love science fiction romance. Let’s go beyond the promotional blitz to what moves us to read and
write this genre of romance fiction. Our community helps filter through each submission before it reaches our group’s feed, ensuring focus on only relevant and high quality posts.
What can you do?
- Join Postwaves and join the group.
Once you have a Postwaves account, select the My Groups button to see the search box for groups. Search for Sci-fi Romance and click on it when it appears. You’ll receive an email when you have posts to vote on and when there are new posts to read. That’s how I interact with my Postwaves groups, and I have several.
- Spread the word about the group.
Select the Social Media button of your choice below this post and share, tweet, or pin.
- When you blog something interesting about sci-fi romance, post it to the group.
Look for the Add a Post button at the top of the Postwaves page.
Let’s get more people reading sci-fi romance!
If you’d like to become a member of my street team, visit here to learn more and sign up.
The Fashion Maven has been busy.
For those following my On Writing & Reading posts, the following are new:
- Dem Bones – my writing process
- Guilty Pleasure – Who Says?
- How to Select an MPNTLP Title Without HCs – picking a book title
Oh snap! I want to pull those suspenders back and pop all that lovely man-flesh. Then kiss it better.
I’m participating in the Kiss Me I’m Irish Mega Giveaway. Mega means the authors involved have combined their resources to offer the following prizes:
- 3 Kindle Fires
- $50 Amazon Gift Card
- $25 Amazon Gift Card
- $25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
- 3 – $10 Amazon Gift Card
- 3 – $10 Barnes & Noble Gift Card
Lots of goodies and lots of ways to enter. There’s lots of fun planned all March long.
Maon: Marshal of Tallav Blurb Blitz Tour & Giveaway
The second week of the Maon: Marshal of Tallav Blurb Blitz Tour begins Monday. I’m giving away a $10 Amazon/BN gift card to those who comment on the daily posts in the tour. The tour will continue through April 7.
Stop by each hosting site, and leave your comment about Maon. I’ll answer any questions you have along the way. The Archaeolibrarian has promised a review. Good luck on winning the gift card.
- March 13: Erotica for All
- March 13: Christine Young
- March 14: Up ‘Til Dawn Book Blog
- March 15: Blog of Jacey Holbrand
- March 16: Books, Dreams,Life
- March 17: Romance Novel Giveaways
- March 20: Fabulous and Brunette
- March 21: The Pen and Muse Book Reviews
- March 22: Dena Garson-Real… Hot… Romance
- March 23: EskieMama and Dragon Lady Reads
- March 24: Casey M’s Corner
- March 27: BooksChatter
- March 28: Wendi Zwaduk ~ Romance To Make Your Heart Race
- March 29: Deal Sharing Aunt
- March 30: Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess
- March 31: Lock That Door!
- April 3: The Silver Dagger Scriptorium
- April 4: Archaeolibrarian – I Dig Good Books! – review
- April 5: Long and Short Reviews
- April 6: Cafinated Reads
- April 7: Romance Author Hear Me Roar
The tour was organized by Goddess Fish Productions. They’ve done a smashing job on finding wonderful hosts.
Thanks for reading through to the end of this newsletter. Last but not least, all the places you can find me on the Interwebs.
Website | Blog | Email | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Pinterest